- Team History
- 2014: Dalhousie Destroyers, Niagara Roller Girls
2015 – 2016: Rink Rash Rebels, Niagara Roller Girls (Assistant Captain)
2015 – 2016: Hamilton Bombers, Hamilton Area Roller Derby
2016: Molotov Girls, Hamilton Area Roller Derby
2016: Decapulettes, Festival City Rollergirls
2016: Roller Derby Misfits, Woodstock Roller Derby
2016 – Present: Alley Kats
2016 – Present: Subzero Sirens
- Thorold, ON
- Day Job
- Dark Overlord of university film studies and communications classes
- Derby Debut
- Why Derby?
- Roller derby is such a unique sport. It grew out of third wave feminism and the Riot Grrl movement, so I was drawn to its rebellious subculture and feminist politics. The game is remarkably complex and deeply compelling, and I love how incredibly athletic it is. Also, I wanted to wear skintight spandex more often.
- League Role
- Training Rep
- Athletic Background
- Recreational inline skating since age 11
Badminton (on and off since high school)
Yoga, Pilates, weightlifting
- The zombie apocalypse, necromancy, long midnight shambles in the moonlight, raising the dead, eating brains, groaning, wandering in large hordes, fluffy kittens, cats, cat memes, unicorns, rainbows.
- Not eating enough brains, head shots, machetes, fire, top 40 music, caterpillars, when people use apostrophes to form plural nouns.